GNSS Test Solutions: StellaNGC by M3 Systems
Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS) and infotainment applications require test systems designed to test geolocation components. Increasing standards, frequencies, and test scenarios, as well as multiple user-configuration
needs, and the systems’ extreme technicality, require customizable, proven solutions with the support and expertise of the right partner to meet test requirements.
- Test Flexibility - Test GNSS sensors for a wide range of use cases, from prototyping to manufacturing
- System Scalability - Add custom plug-ins and a global test bench with open interfaces
- Short Time to Test - Take control with immediate embedded simulation scenarios and test system automation
The NI + M3 Advantage
- Create scenarios using an intuitive user interface
- Achieve easy integration with multiple APIs and data flow that fits your application
- Utilize a single software suite and compatible hardware for both simulation and record-playback
Take advantage of high-end GNSS sensor test functionalities leveraging software-defined radios and the NI Vector Signal Transceiver. Generate signals for main constellations—up to 108 GNSS satellites in real-time. Complete
scenario definition: mobile dynamics, constellation selection, antenna modeling, propagation effects, and multipath.
The M3 Systems StellaNGC is a compact and cost-effective tester with best-in-class automotive ADAS and infotainment GNSS validation test specifications. The StellaNGC, compliant with the NI software-defined radio solution,
supports all GNSS signals (multiconstellations), integrates hardware-in-the-loop capabilities, and synchronizes with other sensor simulation. This platform has a wide application range and supports all phases of the product
life-cycle from early design to manufacturing.
- StellaNGC Plug and Play: Multiconstellation/frequency GNSS simulation (GPS, Galileo, GLONASS, QZSS, BeiDou, satellite-based augmentation system), closed-loop capability (100 Hz rate), multiantenna and trajectory
(fine synchronization under a ns), raw data availability (postprocessing analysis and differential corrections), vulnerabilities (multipath, obscuration and atmosphere effect)
- StellaNGC Record and Playback: Full L-band range, configurable quantization (two to 16 bits), configurable bandwidth, channelizing, AGC, high accuracy (over 97 percent)
- StellaNGC ITF: Interferences generator. Unintentional: DME-TACAN, VOR, ILS, primary/secondary radars, JTIDS/MIDS, wind profiler. Intentional: Multitone, spread-spectrum technics (DSSS, FHSS, THSS), white noise